To use an image saved in your computer.
Refer to the following steps.
Click [Your name] in the upper right corner of the chat screen, then click [Profile] → [Edit profiles] on the displayed menu to open.
Click [Edit] of the profile picture in the upper left corner of the edit screen.
Click the drop down list [▼ Change]
and choose [Upload] to display the [Choose file] button.
Click the [Choose file] button and choose the image saved on your computer.
When you click the [Save] button, your icon will change.
- The image used for your icon can be JPEG, GIF, and PNG files of 700KB maximum.
- Currently, the smart phone app does not have the profile edit function.
- The uploaded image can be changed by following the same steps.
- The Plofile can be opened from the popup screen that appears when the profile picture you clicked.
- To return your profile image to the initial setting, download and use the following image.
To use the icon image used for twitter
If you have a twitter account, by inputting your twitter account ID, the icon image used for twitter will be automatically used.
Note, changing your icon image on twitter will not automatically change the image on ChatWork.
To use the icon image used for facebook
If you have a facebook account, by inputting your facebook account ID, the icon image used for facebook will be automatically used.
Note, changing your icon image on facebook will not automatically change the image on ChatWork.