You can login using an authentication number received using a pre-registered spare phone number in cases in which you have lost your mobile device, or cannot received it through your authentication application or authentication code on an SMS.
Setting up a spare phone number
- Access the account settings page through the [Personal Settings] menu found under [username] on the upper right hand side of the chat screen.
- Access the two-factor authentication page, from [Two-factor autentification] on the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click [Settings] for the spare phone number
- Enter your login password into the password field, and click "Next".
- Enter your country code and phone number, and click [Register].
- Enter the six digit authentificaton code you received by SMS and click [Authenticate], your spare phoen number will be validated.