We have observed an increased number of unauthorised attempts to access user accounts.
*The set of email and password used for these unauthorised access were obtained from third party and it is not obtained from Chatwork.
Although we attempt to shut down the suspicious unauthorised access as soon as we identified the activity, we would like to remind all users to protect your account by taking following steps.
We strongly recommend to set up Two-factor authentication on your account.
Two-factor authentication provides an additional layer of security and you can protect your account even if your password is compromised.
* We recommend to use Authentication app as a verification method.
* If you use Single Sign-on via SAML authentication, you cannot use two-factor authentication on Chatwork.
If you are using same password for several services including Chatwork, please change your password immediately.
We recommend to use a different password on every service in order to decrease the risk of being attacked.
How to change your password
* You need to log into Chatwork from web browser like Chrome to change the password.
* If you use Single Sign-on via SAML authentication, you cannot change password on Chatwork. Please contact to the admin user of your organization.
If you cannot login
If you lost your password, please reset your password from the following link.
・Reset your password
* I you are using business or enterprise plan, you can change the password from admin page.
* If you change the password, you will be logged out from all devices.
* If you use Single Sign-on via SAML authentication, please contact to the admin user of your organization.
If you have any questions
If you become aware of any suspicious activities in your Chatwork account, please contact us from following link.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.